Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Album: Francis M - Earth Wind Fire Water

Here is a new album of mine, which I literally assembled from the ground up using Garageband only. I mixed up a couple of samples, beats, riffs and this is what I came up with.With no track exceeding 85 bpm, (except for Tambulabog track 11) this is an album that is worthy to be played in spas, meditation circles and in your ipods, your rides and your lving rooms. When I made this I was trying to make soundtrack music for the Camera Club of the Philippines' exhibit "ELEMENTS" a visual take on Earth, Wind, Fire and Water, the way the members saw it, through their viewfinder.
The exhibit opened last August 16 at Ayala Museum, and is currently doing the SM malls, as of this writing, it is at SM Southmall this weekend, and will be at SM North's The Block after, then off to Mall of Asia by Oct. 4-10, and ends in Podium the week after.
You want to hear this new work of mine? It is a mix of World, Tribal, Ethnic, Asian, Percussive, Latin, Trip-hop, Middle Eastern, and Afro music. This is what I heard when I saw what I saw.
For your orders- text +639178485964 P250 ea. and it comes with my signature. Relax and enjoy this latest offering of mine.


Article taken from Francis M's Site

0 comments: